Tri-Power Tech 57-66 Tri-Power Talk

Old 12-31-2016, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbking View Post
When I first started restoring tripowers, Steve and Chris had not yet started reproducing this stuff, and I had several of these different fittings reproduced (without the Weatherhead markings). Many I made myself (not really that difficult).

Since I no longer have time to restore carbs, probably should take the time to dig out all this stuff and throw it on ebay.

The female inverted flare fittings were challenging, until I found a retired tool and die maker who made me some special taps.

Again, anyone with a hobby lathe and hobby milling machine can make this stuff. To quote an old cliche " it ain't rocket science".

Lots easier today than it once was, thanks to the efforts of guys like Steve and Chris.

Jon.
Thanks Jon!

Tom