Missing Pontiacs, Parts or Trailers Include lost or stolen items here

Old 05-31-2009, 09:46 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default lost 71 judge

posting for a friend: does anyone know the whereabouts of 71 judge; 242371g1o8643? last seen in south jersey, front clip removed. please contact Mike 609-214-7111.

Old 05-31-2009, 10:28 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Is this car stolen or merely trying to track down a prior owned car?

When was it last seen in South Jersey yesterday? or 15 years ago?

What are colors and options?

Any special things about the car?

More/better info will help if this car was stolen recently.

Email jbr69gto@gmail.com

My Website www.minnesota-muscle.com

Old 05-31-2009, 10:59 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

If the car isn't stolen then the VIN # listed should be edited some.

If it was car I certainlly wouldn't want it posted online.

Old 06-01-2009, 08:25 AM
Ultimate Warrior

i spoke briefly with the former owner when i was buying some parts. he said it was sold while he was away in the marines. he still has the title, from south carolina, but he said the car was bought new in atlantic city n.j.
he said it was "coke bottle brown". i said "castillion bronze?, canyon copper? he wasnt sure. i did see the carolina title and it didnt have much info on it. but real gto anyway.
when he got home from the service he went looking for it. it was sold to Warrens auto(?) near egg harbor nj; the guy there told him it was a 350 car, not a gto, and worthless, and that it was crushed. i told him about our forums and that i'd post for him.

Old 06-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

It was at least a GTO according to the VIN. PHS would clear this up quick on what the car really is. When was it last registered? If it wasn't crushed and sold somehow without the title and registered in NJ then the VIN should be active in the NJ DMV system. Dont know if they give out that info though.

I'm reading alot into this, but if he bought it from one of the dealers in S. Carolina by the Marine base chances are it wasn't a true Judge and most likely alot of bondo. Years ago when I was down their we use to look at all the nice cars on the lots and all the rust heaps behind the shops waiting for their magic to happen. Seems financing things was very easy to get for servicemen and young recruits were easy marks. I know I have some photos somewhere of this

Old 06-01-2009, 11:21 AM
Ultimate Warrior

who knows. the rear i got from was said to be from a 71 judge, perhaps the car he's looking for, and its really from 1974... so probably BS.
but I told him I'd post for him; and I did.
thanks.