Old 04-05-2002, 02:06 PM

Location: i710 Dundas St. S. Cambridge Ontario Canada N1R 5S2

I'M LOOKING FOR THE ACUAL PAINT CODES FOR THE SILVER AND GREY ON THE RALLY II WHEELS ON MY 1967 GTO, I WOULD LIKE TO PAINT THESE WITH A URETHANE TYPE OF PAINT, NOT SPRAY BOMBS. IF SOME ONE HAS THE PAINT FORMULAS AND MFG. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.

Old 04-05-2002, 02:06 PM

Location: i710 Dundas St. S. Cambridge Ontario Canada N1R 5S2

I'M LOOKING FOR THE ACUAL PAINT CODES FOR THE SILVER AND GREY ON THE RALLY II WHEELS ON MY 1967 GTO, I WOULD LIKE TO PAINT THESE WITH A URETHANE TYPE OF PAINT, NOT SPRAY BOMBS. IF SOME ONE HAS THE PAINT FORMULAS AND MFG. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.

Old 04-05-2002, 03:47 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I got them at home. If no one has answered when I get home, I'll post them.

If you're looking for something that's all ready to go, Eastwoods colors are exact. They have spray cans, which I know you do not want, and I think they have quarts as well.

I'll get the exact numbers for you though!

Old 04-06-2002, 07:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I apologize for not getting back lastnight. Unexpectedly, I wasn't home enough to even get on the computer.

According to the PPG paint chip sets, charcoal is DQE-32947 and the silver is DQE-8568.