Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Old 06-26-2013, 07:31 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default NJ POCI Show pompton lakes? anyone know about this year?

I went to a show in Pompton Lakes NJ last fall,Weather was questionable so I didnt bring my car, I was really hoping for a shot this year. I thought it was a show they had regularly every fall, but I cant seem to find anything on the web. Anyone know if it is going to happen this year?

Old 07-10-2013, 02:14 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I was surprised not to get a response on this,, then my wife found it, maybe its due the simple mistake I made about, well, the name of the town??

So I'm turning it around now to let people in the area know I was talking about the Franklin Lakes, 34th annual POCI,, Garden State chapter.
VFW Post 5207,,,,, 725 Franklin Ave,, Franklin Lakes NJ
Oct 6 2013 9am-3pm
I hope this year the weather is good, I plan to make my first appearance with my Judge.