Old 03-05-2011, 01:05 PM

Default Still looking for that RA IV

I have listed my 1970 Judge on Carsonline.com. Many of you know the car. I love the car because it is different, but I would like to have a 70 RA IV in the same condition. I will sell it outright or would be interested in a trade with my car plus $$$. If anyone has anything of interest, let me know. Thanks

Old 03-08-2011, 11:51 PM

Ziggy,

Curious...what's a 1970 RAIV Judge, similar to your car's condition, worth in today's market?

Mark

Old 03-09-2011, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumarkhood View Post
Ziggy,

Curious...what's a 1970 RAIV Judge, similar to your car's condition, worth in today's market?

Mark
Mark

I really don't know. I would like it to be a Judge but a straight 70 GTO would be fine also. I really like my Judge so if I can't find something as correct and comparable in condition, I will be happy to keep what I have.

Rob

Old 03-09-2011, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggysdad View Post
Mark

I really don't know. I would like it to be a Judge but a straight 70 GTO would be fine also. I really like my Judge so if I can't find something as correct and comparable in condition, I will be happy to keep what I have.

Rob
I have looked at the last several Mecum auctions and Ram Air Iv Hardtop Judges did not reach 100K. Some sold and others no sale. I would assume straight GTO Ram Air IV cars would be considerably less.

Old 03-09-2011, 09:58 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Here's the link to the COL ad: http://www.carsonline-ads.com/colsit...ostingID=51700

Hope your sale goes well!

Old 03-09-2011, 10:20 AM
Suspended

Theres a 69 RAIV GTO on ebay right now. Silver with blue interior and a 4 speed. Might want to take a look at this one. Has all the paperwork too.

Old 03-09-2011, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregsgtos2 View Post
Theres a 69 RAIV GTO on ebay right now. Silver with blue interior and a 4 speed. Might want to take a look at this one. Has all the paperwork too.
Greg, looks like a nice car but it is made up as a Judge, I think seller meant to say carb is a 7029273, and it has a M20. Could that be had with a Ram Air IV. I don't mind making a serious deal but I want a correct car as good as mine.

Old 03-12-2011, 07:49 AM

Anyone know the 1970 Atoll Blue Ram Air IV GTO listed in Hemmings. It is in Flint, MI, and is listed for sale for 65K.

Old 03-12-2011, 01:04 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
That's not the one you blew the rear window out of, is it?

Looks nice if it is.

And go racin' in the street.

Bruce Springsteen - Racing In The Street - 1978
Old 03-12-2011, 01:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggysdad View Post
I have listed my 1970 Judge on Carsonline.com. Many of you know the car. I love the car because it is different, but I would like to have a 70 RA IV in the same condition. I will sell it outright or would be interested in a trade with my car plus $$$. If anyone has anything of interest, let me know. Thanks
If you want a ra4 judge or Gto I think Mecum Indy is the place to go. It would be a great place to take your car to sell.

Old 03-12-2011, 02:47 PM
Suspended

Yes,thats the car I blew the back glass out of going down the track at Norwalk. The first thing I would do is get the heat gun out-get rid of the stripes and lose the rear spoiler. The engine in that car runs VERY good.

Old 03-12-2011, 03:19 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Thought that PHS looked familiar. Too bad GC didn't let the numbers matching block go with it.

Old 03-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Suspended

As far as I know-he still has it.

Old 03-15-2011, 06:46 AM

Can we get back on the point? How about the 1970 Starlight Black GTO Ram Air IV at Arizona Classics. It is the one with hubcaps and a TH400.

Old 03-15-2011, 07:28 AM
Ultimate Warrior

1969 RA IV/Auto, non Judge is 1 of 93.

I personally don't know anything about the car.

Old 03-15-2011, 09:41 AM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Yes,thats the car I blew the back glass out of going down the track at Norwalk. The first thing I would do is get the heat gun out-get rid of the stripes and lose the rear spoiler. The engine in that car runs VERY good.
Sounds like it...awesome :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwrbfvqgEqo

Old 03-15-2011, 10:53 AM
Suspended

Ziggy- We have been trying to help you on here for months-told you about some good cars-every time they are too high on price or have 1 or 2 items that need straightened out to bo correct. You have PMed myself and others. We have all been more than helpful to you looking for a car. You missed a screaming deal on the white 70 RAIV JUDGE I sold last summer and said you saw it at the auction. I have an idea-find one yourself!

Old 03-15-2011, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Ziggy- We have been trying to help you on here for months-told you about some good cars-every time they are too high on price or have 1 or 2 items that need straightened out to bo correct. You have PMed myself and others. We have all been more than helpful to you looking for a car. You missed a screaming deal on the white 70 RAIV JUDGE I sold last summer and said you saw it at the auction. I have an idea-find one yourself!
I will pay for a car that is right, not one that needs "1 or 2 items to straighten it out". As far as your car I saw at the auction, it was a no sale. Quite frankly when you figure in commission I made a calculation on what I would pay for it. You are absolutely right, I will find one myself. The car I have is a great car and very correct. I am very happy with it and will keep my eye out for another.

Old 03-15-2011, 06:13 PM
Ultimate Warrior

ZiggysDad,

Still looking for you.

I know of two 70 RAIV cars (one Judge) in NC that are owned by private gentleman (who value their privacy, dont post or club ect) Another 69 "may" still be here also but SR block I know for sure on that car.

One fellow is in upper 70s and calls me from time to time. I will find out and let you know. Last time he called he was talking about selling out.

If it were me, I would hang tight.

This diasaster in Japan isnt close to being over and as reported we are in "uncharted waters" on many fronts.

After these latest BLACK RAIV cars get sold, I think you will see any others that come up for sale....being harder to sell and lower in price, esp colors other than Black.

It wouldnt surprise me to see them selling (on average) under $50K inside of 12 months.

Thats what I am waiting for.

Jeff

Old 03-16-2011, 07:45 AM
Ultimate Warrior

If your looking for a restored matching complete WW M-21 RA IV GTO for under 50K it is worth waiting for!

Good luck, I and others will be filling their garage with those too...