Old 06-04-2003, 05:57 PM

Thanks Reed, but I think I will keep the engine the way it is. From what I found it probably is a '73 engine, which should be better to build. What still has me puzzled is the 160 mph speedometer. It wasn't offered in '75. I have about 30 'before' pics, but don't know how to post one here.

Mike

Old 06-04-2003, 05:57 PM

Thanks Reed, but I think I will keep the engine the way it is. From what I found it probably is a '73 engine, which should be better to build. What still has me puzzled is the 160 mph speedometer. It wasn't offered in '75. I have about 30 'before' pics, but don't know how to post one here.

Mike

Old 06-05-2003, 03:16 PM

The 160MPH speedo is a very popular upgrade, somebody probably switched it years before, especially if it's a '73 engine. I'd say that's a bonus!

Only the dead have seen the end of war.

Old 06-21-2003, 12:25 PM

I agree its a plus!! I have one on my 74 formula I'm working on. I've had her up to 125 mph but I didn't want to push the tires. Have fun with your ride.

Noth'in sounds better than a Pontiac!!!!