Old 12-10-2002, 07:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hello there I currently have a holley on top of a 1" spacer plate.

The spacer plate has a fitting in the rear which connects a hose that goes to brake boster. The hose is a fairly decent size. For sure a brake hose.

I'd like to remove the holley and put a rochester on so I can pass emissions testings.

My intake as mentioned in the subject is a performer RPM.

If I remove the inch spacer and install everything to the rochester I'm left with the brake hose not going anywhere because I believe I have a chevy carb( it's ok it's just for emissions testing )

My PCV valve incidently use to go into the rear of the holley. Where does that go on a Rochester.

On the front of the Rochester , the bigger of the two entry locations.

Generally speaking it looks like this one in the link and I would plan on buying this for my car:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1874581550

My 1" spacer has the 4 corner threads that stick up. I know this method won't work with Rochester because the screws go downward on the front.

I'm aware the choke wouldn't work on the manifold I have now.

Any suggestions with where the brake boster goes?

The pcv would probably require a different hose to go to the front of rochester.

Maybe I'm answering my own questions.

I currently have a rochester that doesn't even have a connection in the rear for a brake ( maybe it's a chevy ) ... I could run with it but where would I put the brake hose in the mean time?

Where is the pcv inlet on the front?

Any help guys.

Thanks

69 Gto, 390 posi gears,th400 w/jim hand converter/406 pontiac/#64 HEADS/ 10:1 compression/ 190 PSI with/ TRW 160 thou domes / hooker headers 1 7/8, PRW 1.5 rockers, 405 Crower Springs, Holley 750 vac with proform upgrade, Performer RPM on points / 284 H Single Pattern Crane
Old 12-10-2002, 07:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Hello there I currently have a holley on top of a 1" spacer plate.

The spacer plate has a fitting in the rear which connects a hose that goes to brake boster. The hose is a fairly decent size. For sure a brake hose.

I'd like to remove the holley and put a rochester on so I can pass emissions testings.

My intake as mentioned in the subject is a performer RPM.

If I remove the inch spacer and install everything to the rochester I'm left with the brake hose not going anywhere because I believe I have a chevy carb( it's ok it's just for emissions testing )

My PCV valve incidently use to go into the rear of the holley. Where does that go on a Rochester.

On the front of the Rochester , the bigger of the two entry locations.

Generally speaking it looks like this one in the link and I would plan on buying this for my car:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1874581550

My 1" spacer has the 4 corner threads that stick up. I know this method won't work with Rochester because the screws go downward on the front.

I'm aware the choke wouldn't work on the manifold I have now.

Any suggestions with where the brake boster goes?

The pcv would probably require a different hose to go to the front of rochester.

Maybe I'm answering my own questions.

I currently have a rochester that doesn't even have a connection in the rear for a brake ( maybe it's a chevy ) ... I could run with it but where would I put the brake hose in the mean time?

Where is the pcv inlet on the front?

Any help guys.

Thanks

69 Gto, 390 posi gears,th400 w/jim hand converter/406 pontiac/#64 HEADS/ 10:1 compression/ 190 PSI with/ TRW 160 thou domes / hooker headers 1 7/8, PRW 1.5 rockers, 405 Crower Springs, Holley 750 vac with proform upgrade, Performer RPM on points / 284 H Single Pattern Crane
Old 12-14-2002, 12:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Maybe that was a little to long winded?

How about can anyone tell me if I can run a brake booster line to the RPM manifold?

Old 12-19-2002, 11:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I found out the RPM manifold has a fitting in the rear for the brake hose to go into.

Thanks. I'm going to buy that and have a direct feed.

Old 12-22-2002, 05:16 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

OK

---------------------------------------------------------
"...And on the seventh day God raced his GTO!"
---------------------------------------------------------