Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 04-14-2022, 01:14 PM

Default Kudos to Dave and Pro-Touring F-Body

Just wanted to give a shout out and big thank you to Dave at PTFB. I am new to the Pontiac world having just bought a '78 TA. In doing research on suspension upgrades I ran across several folks that had a lot of great things to say about PTFB's products and service. I called the number on the website and spoke with Dave. I explained what it was that I was wanting (and not wanting) to do with the car and Dave spent a good half hour on the phone with me walking through my options and offering his suggestions to meet my needs. Not once did I ever feel like he was trying to push product on me, rather just there to help. I didn't place an order at that time but was better armed in continuing my research. A few weeks went by and I was 90% sure that I was going with PTFB but had some additional questions so called back and spoke with Dave again. As with last time, he was extremely patient, answering all of my questions even those comparing to their competitors. The answers given I felt were fair and balanced and unbiased. As it should be. He worked with me on picking out all of my components and when I asked about adding some additional items was told "I would love to sell you more stuff, but for what you are doing, this really isn't necessary" Wow! How often does that happen? Anyway, I just wanted this community to hear about my first experience. Hopefully this will help others who may be on the fence with deciding on suspension set ups and who to go with . Customer for life!!

Old 04-14-2022, 04:58 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Dave’s products are awesome. I put the entire kit on my 72

Old 04-14-2022, 07:24 PM
Senior Chief

I couldn't be happier with all my purchases from PTFB. He's got thousands of dollars of my money, and in exchange I have a car that rides smooth and handles like a sports car. His advice has been top notch, too. I made the mistake of going with a big brand suspension setup initially, and Dave brought my car back to a sane level. I'm running a full 1LE setup front/back, tubular uppers, pro G-braces, subframe connectors and a few other goodies.