Old 12-12-2021, 08:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Check out the unique GP 2+2

Found old pics of this unique 2+2 Pontiac GP. As far as I know it's in the International Motorsports Hall of Fame here in Talladega AL.

It had a plate under hood that said it was not to be operated on any roadway.

Production car were Silver.

1 of 1 as far as I know.

I thought GP guys would like to see pics.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

USPS Money Orders or Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart money gram wire transfer -preferred payments.

If Payment doesn't show up in 3-4 days, I move on to the next person that wants it.

Serious Inquiries Only - Shipping Isn't Free.
Old 12-12-2021, 09:29 PM
Senior Chief

From GM collection probably and never titled or certified. Companion to the '86 Monte Carlo SS Aero Coupe.

Old 01-05-2022, 08:09 PM
Senior Chief

There was a Burgundy car also, but it did not have the rear window. I saw it in the late 2000's in the Concept Vehicle Integration shop at the GM Tech Center, where I work. It had everything 2+2 except the bubble rear glass. It actually looked awesome. I never really cared for the rear window treatment anyway. I also saw a slightly faded 2+2 pass by the gate leaving work today. It had 43 decals on the doors and some kind of chrome rims. If it would have been Petty Blue, I would have thought the "King" was driving by. I have never seen that car around here before. It actually looked really nice.

Old 01-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I saw the Burgundy GP at a POCI convention . It looked good.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

USPS Money Orders or Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart money gram wire transfer -preferred payments.

If Payment doesn't show up in 3-4 days, I move on to the next person that wants it.

Serious Inquiries Only - Shipping Isn't Free.
Old 01-05-2022, 09:43 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry455 View Post
There was a Burgundy car also, but it did not have the rear window. I saw it in the late 2000's in the Concept Vehicle Integration shop at the GM Tech Center, where I work. It had everything 2+2 except the bubble rear glass. It actually looked awesome. I never really cared for the rear window treatment anyway. I also saw a slightly faded 2+2 pass by the gate leaving work today. It had 43 decals on the doors and some kind of chrome rims. If it would have been Petty Blue, I would have thought the "King" was driving by. I have never seen that car around here before. It actually looked really nice.
Was it this car? I saw it on Marketplace within the last week:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...4-d6c286ce0c21

They only want $11 grand for it........

1984 Grand Prix

100% Pontiacs in my driveway!!! What's in your driveway?

If you don't take some of the RACETRACK home with you, Ya got cheated

Old 01-06-2022, 01:07 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Send a message via ICQ to Hammertime Mike

Haven't seen that black 2+2 before. Looks good with the stripe kit on it. I too have seen the burgundy 2+2 without the aero window.

Old 01-18-2022, 08:53 PM
Senior Chief

I don't think that Burgundy Grand Prix could be sold. It never had a VIN. It was a GM engineering car. I don't know what ever happened to it. I have not seen it since around 2009-2010.

Old 01-27-2024, 06:33 PM

Thank you for posting the pictures.