Old 04-08-2023, 01:04 PM

Default Emergency Flasher button won't stay in

Just completed (almost) the LED conversion for everything except the headlights on my '67 GTO. Turns out one of my flashers is bad, easy fix. But my emergency flasher button won't stay in. The flashers work as long as I hold it in but it won't stay.

Any ideas?

Old 04-08-2023, 01:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Did it stay in before the LEDs? Mine started doing that in my '67, Cutlass (probably the same steering column?) And I ended up having to replace the turn signal cancel switch in the column.

Old 04-08-2023, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzbk2l View Post
Did it stay in before the LEDs? Mine started doing that in my '67, Cutlass (probably the same steering column?) And I ended up having to replace the turn signal cancel switch in the column.
Can't say. I don't recall trying it before. I just removed the cancel cam and turn signal switch, and it will stay on if you finagle it right. We'll see when I get it back together.