Old 01-27-2009, 02:09 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Red face 67 gto

Selling my 67 goat. here is what Ive done to it.
Frame off replacing floor pans, trunk floor. New gas lines, brake lines, gas tank, springs, shocks, bushings, body mounts. Fresh motor. 2004r transmission. Rodney red radiator. Frame has been painted. Low torque starter. Restored Quadrajet carb. Power brakes with new booster. New tires, 255 in the rear and 235 in front. Body has NOT been butchered. New Metallic blue paint. New interior. 4 wheel disc brakes. Hood tach. Not a numbers matching, sorry.I love this car and hate to sell it but going through a tough time and must sell.
Im open to serious offers. The car is in southern California.
Mtich

Old 04-22-2009, 08:43 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I guess you would do better to price the car. After all, your selling it. People do not like to price an other persons stuff. Let me know.

Mike

Old 04-23-2009, 03:29 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Mike, the car was old several weeks ago. I heard it was promptly wrecked afterward.