WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Am Owners > 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED

1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED Firebirds for sale

Old 12-09-2009, 11:13 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to TA30TH1999
Lightbulb F/S 1999 30th Aniversary Trans Am

Up for sale is my 99 Trans Am 30th Aniversary I hope I get this right. I have seen several vehicles of this type going for the money I am asking for this. I hope using this site it will go to a good home.

It was going to be in my family for a long time to come as a car for my son but do to some changes he will not be getting this vehicle.

I will just copy and paste my ad from Craigslist.

Well here goes this is a spectacular 30th Aniversary Trans-Am. It has 15,000 original miles. Well equipped is an under statement. T-Tops to factory monsoon radio with CD changer in trunk. Engine: Factory bone stock original LS-1 V8 Transmission: 6 speed manual Fully inspected and emissioned This car is ready to go from a trip around the block to the Hot Rod PowerTour. Words will not do this car justice nor will the pictures and the additional pictures I have available.

Please feel free to contact me via Email intially at mackerracing@yahoo.com. My cell# 215-908-2050. We can talk about price but these types of cars are getting harder and harder to find. If it turns into something more serious we can schedule an appointment to see this beautiful car.
I am looking for $24950.00