WELCOME!

Go Back   PY Online Forums - Bringing the Pontiac Hobby Together > PY Welcomes 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Am Owners > 1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED

1993-02 Firebird/Trans Ams FOR SALE/WANTED Firebirds for sale

Old 08-30-2009, 03:31 AM
Suspended

Default 1995 Firebird, 60*3.4l v6 M5, High miles ,clear title , ( project?? ) $800

I have a 1995 3.4 v6 firebird ( motor was replaced with used unit by previous owner 40 K miles ago ) with a 5 speed in decent condition ,its a hardtop, I bought it and drove it for 3 days and a headgasket popped .I parked it and was going to fix it and some other issues ( battery cables front turnsignals ) and now I don't have the time to finish fixing it ( its partially taken Apart, heads still on) , I boughtmost of the parts to fix it (New Battery , new radiator (SPI ) and hoses , Felpro Gaskets and New headbolts and a new timing chain set( needs tensioner ) , waterpump ( new Bosch , not rebuilt) and cluch disc and Cover (zoom ) and a used passenger door to replace the damaged one (skin is broken, it can be repaired but I was going to change it out and repaint ), door opens and window and locks worked when I parked it ) and a A/c bypass pulley ( the a/c compressor was frozen and condensor was Damaged when I bought it and I removed it )
I need to get rid of it( paying for storage unit and rent went up ) , it has to be towed or trailered out, its being stored inside for the moment , I need to get $800 Cash for it , and the price is firm( I need to recoup the parts cost ($600 in parts alone )) ,and I don't have a digital camera ( SO. NO pictures ) its black with a grey interior ( in decent shape and no radio ) it was adecent get around car and got 30 Mpg when it ran . tires are worn ( have the 4 base model factory alloys but centercaps are long gone) and the spare is gone ...

It Was a daily driver , its Not a show car, it has dents, dings, scratches and some rust spots and a broken tailight lense . a perfect project car for a High school student who doesn't want a Prius or a Tank for a first car .

I prefer Local sale I have no Trailer .Illinois Clear Title , Cash sale only, price is firm !!!!! and Sold AS is ,No implied warentees/Guarentees !

Pm me ( it might be a day or two for a response ,as I Drive regional ) and if you want to see it I can only show it on weekends .. ( till 8 pm ) Located off I-80 near I-55

If you ask for Photos I will not respond ..I have no camera !

Last edited by stimpy; 08-30-2009 at 03:46 AM.