Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Old 09-06-2007, 01:30 PM

Default 67 GTO hardtop shoulder belts, HELP !

i have a 67 gto hardtop with a very rare option, shoulder belts, i've been trying to find some belts since mine are missing, i have just the piece left that screws into the headliner, i bought some belts that had been restored, but they were completely different, come to find out they were for a convertable, which are different than a hardtop, my question is does anyone have a set of these belts for sale, or can anyone tell me the correct length of the webbing in these shoulder belts? this is the only option i have besides the rally gauges in my HO car so i would like to keep them, thanks, todd

Old 09-06-2007, 01:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddstergto67
i have a 67 gto hardtop with a very rare option, shoulder belts, i've been trying to find some belts since mine are missing, i have just the piece left that screws into the headliner, i bought some belts that had been restored, but they were completely different, come to find out they were for a convertable, which are different than a hardtop, my question is does anyone have a set of these belts for sale, or can anyone tell me the correct length of the webbing in these shoulder belts? this is the only option i have besides the rally gauges in my HO car so i would like to keep them, thanks, todd
I have the belts but are not for sale, but I can measure for you if you like. If you tell me what areas you need measured I'd be happy to help....

Old 09-06-2007, 05:49 PM

hi, i need the lenght of the webbing on both straps, thank you for your help, todd

Old 09-06-2007, 06:24 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Webbing material on small belt is 19.5", on long belt webbing is 54.5".

Old 09-06-2007, 08:19 PM

thank you

Old 09-07-2007, 01:11 PM
Suspended

you could use any 68-72 hardtop shoulder belt in the meantime. all bolt in the same.

Old 09-07-2007, 04:11 PM

ok, thanks , i'm all set now