Old 09-21-2009, 09:22 PM

Default 86 T/A, 305 TPI, auto trans

86 T/A, 305 TPI, auto trans, engine runs great, trans shift nice, nice solid car, this is a minor fixer upper. only has 110k miles and loaded up, 9 bolt rear w/4 wheel discs, power mirrors work, power antenea works, power rear hatch latch works, radio works but rear speaker do not, healight motors were rebuilt and work like new, all lights work including the 3rd brake light, heater work but I didn't mess with the a/c. tires should pass PA Insp but are old, the emergency brake cable needs attention , (rear actuators are NOT locked up) it's a cable issue, the interior just needs headliner to be good. I have a nice set of rear seat uppers to replace the ones in the car that are torn on top. It needs front and rear brakes (have have front and rear brakes to go with the car).

It has a new fuel pump, new fuel sock, new fuel filter, new air filter, door locks rebuilt/rekeyed, new oil pressure gauge (it was leaking oil a little) new water pump and thermostat, new radiator hoses, radiator flushed/cleaned, new belts, new MAF Sensor, new muffler, new rear sway bar links. Has a good rear T/A "wrap around" spoiler not wrapped. There is minor rust on the inner p/s door seam below the latch. The Check engine light is on code 34 (a lean condition and it runs a little rough only when cold) I replaced the heater/ac vacuum control (it was leaking) and it's running better now. I'm sure it's got a vacuum hose leak as well.
With a little labor and a paint job this will be a really nice T/A.

$1995

I have many other parts also, I have a set of black TA (gta style) rims, caps and good tires for extra and I also have a very nice maroon front bumper or others available for extra.

Percy's Pontiac Parts
gtopercy@comcast.net
610-473-2721
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010100 (3).jpg
Views:	36
Size:	106.6 KB
ID:	182101   Click image for larger version

Name:	86TA29.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	92.1 KB