Old 02-22-2012, 08:14 PM
Suspended

The tank is out, so shouldnt be an issue to get the sender now. The only issue was when I talked to Bill he was hesitant to sell the sender without the tank. But I'll check with him again. Should know by Fri

Thanks for being patient guys. This is taking longer than I'd hoped.

Old 02-24-2012, 11:08 PM
Senior Chief

and dont forget the brougham emblems!

Old 03-11-2012, 10:42 PM
Suspended

Ok guys.....the car is finally almost all apart. I had a hard enough task finding time to get it pulled apart, but tomorrow should see it completely DONE. I'll try to contact everyone who enquired about parts tomorrow night. Some parts arent in as good shape as I had hoped due to the moisture inside the car. Like the seatbelts and safeguard speedo.

If anyone needs a good hood or trunk lid please let me know fast...They are in good condition, but I just dont have room to store them, so they arent going to be here long. Same with the Stratobench power front seats. If nobody is interested here I'm going to list it on ebay. It appears to be in very good condition, though I have not hooked it to power to test.

The FLOORS in this car are perfect. The trunk wasnt though. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to pull the entire floor pan out. But if you need pieces or sections....let me know quickly. The car wont be here much longer now.

Same thing goes for the rockers.....I cut out the last 6 inches or so with the quarter panels I cut off.....but the rest is solid. If you need a piece let me know now!

Transmission fluid looks good, if anyone needs a tranny.

Also have the courtesy rear lights with wiring, power door motors, wiring, power door lock vacuum equip (someone did contact me about this).

There is also a partially complete underhood reel courtesy light (missing lens and needs refinishing, but includes switch on firewall) bracket.

I have the entire chassis A/C setup, ducts, wiring, etc. Yes, I have tried to concentrate on the things everyone asked about......so I'll try touching base tomorrow. Thanks for bearing with me. No more parting out cars for me! (I say that now...lol)

Plus all the stuff mentioned when I first posted this btw.

Old 03-12-2012, 08:37 AM
Senior Chief

thanks! We all need to save as much of this old stuff as we can, thats what PY is for! This stuff isn;t made anymore and there will NEVER be anything build again worth saving like the old American iron from the classic age of automobiles!

Old 03-12-2012, 11:48 AM

Default 67 pontiac

I am interested in the power door lock set up. let me know if it is available.

also looking for a dash gauge set, one with gauges instead of lights.

Old 03-12-2012, 12:07 PM

Default 67 pontiac

I also need a set of kick panels (w/ AC)

Old 03-12-2012, 12:48 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Any word on the fuel sender?

Old 03-14-2012, 03:07 AM
Suspended

Hey guys....my mailbox is so full its hard to send notes to everyone....and I am not ready to delete most of the emails there as I need things in them. Can you guys just give me a call on anything you want? I have emblems, license plate, seat belts, fuel sender, fuel tank, A/C kick panels and all A/C parts, power locks, power windows, remote mirror, FULL floor pan, power stratobench, HD air cleaner with chrome lid, header/nose panel, bumpers, grills, headlight assemblies, tail lights and much more. I've just been getting home late every night and cant seem to get ahead. A call would be easiest. 302-388-2964

I even have what I believe is the original spare tire that holds air with no sidewall cracking. Unfortunately you can tell it is delaminating inside. Whats really a shame is I am about to send a good hood and trunk lid to the crusher. Same with all the door glass. I have nowhere to store them any longer.

Thanks,
Aron

Last edited by aronhk_md; 03-14-2012 at 03:20 AM.
Old 03-26-2012, 11:22 AM

Default 67 Bonneville

Aron, I am still interested in the power door locks and kick panels if they are available. Please let me know. I have tried calling twice but not sure when the best time is for you?

Old 03-26-2012, 04:20 PM
Senior Chief

i still want the Brougham Emblems from the roof and door panels!

Old 03-26-2012, 09:43 PM
Suspended

Good talking to you tonight Jeff. Incommunicado....can you send me your phone #? Getting stuff together for you Mark.

Old 03-26-2012, 10:20 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I am interested in the under hood light parts with switch. Thanks Pat

Old 03-26-2012, 10:27 PM
Suspended

sent you a PM pat

Old 03-27-2012, 09:58 AM

Default 67 Bonneville

Aron, please call me at 502-594-6038 when you have time.
George Burch

Old 03-31-2012, 10:38 PM
Suspended

I'm apparently losing my mind, but I spoke with someone last week about the power seat and floor pan, and think I wrote down an email to send pics to. Its gone, and I cant figure out again who I was talking to.....................