Old 03-06-2006, 10:24 PM

Question Any advice on best place to by engine parts?

I have a 69 gto Judge. I recently pulled the engine and found that one of the pistons had a broken skirt. (found in pan) I had the block cleaned and the cylinders checked. I will need to buy new pistons. Where do I start shopping? Some places I look say pistons are good for Pontiac 68-79 400/4 B and the in small print it says except ram air. Sorry if I sound like a newbee. The stamping is #0615000 WS. I can give more info if needed. Thanks!

Old 03-07-2006, 09:48 AM

I've spoken with and bought some parts from Greg Merrick in Colorado. Real knowledgeable guy when it comes to pontiac engines. May be worth a call just to bend his ear for some suggestions even you don't buy your parts from him. Here is his website http://www.pontiacengines.net/.