Old 09-05-2009, 02:12 PM

Default 1979 Trans Am

Hello all, I was referred to this site by someone on our local Detroit auto enthusiast board.

403ci Olds motor currently in car, although I have a ram air III motor with a hotter cam I would include for some additional cash.
Car is an automatic, TH350, 2.42/3 rearend gear.
Repainted back in 02/03.
Some very minor rust is starting to show at the bottom of the rear quarter towards the wheel well. I will get pics of this shortly.
Car is sitting on cragar "pro star" style wheels, I also have rally II wheels that can go with the car, along with a set of mags.

Car shows 47k on the odometer but the speedo cable broke, I have a replacement but haven't got around to replacing it. I can tell you though that since the cable broke I haven't put more than 100 miles on this car.

I would like to get 4500 obo out of the car. Please contact me at tmacadam30@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Thanks,

Tyler

Old 09-08-2009, 11:14 PM

Wow! That is an awesome deal for this car. If I had the cash, I would grab it for sure. Somene is going to get a great deal on a Bird.

Old 09-11-2009, 01:35 PM

It's still here???...WTH!!!....Dude, put it on E-Bay. It will definitly pull more than $4500....maybe even double your asking price.