Old 03-15-2023, 06:05 PM
Senior Chief

Default Sunroof and factory tach

I found a 1974 grand prix project I'm thinking about buying.
It is fully loaded . I have never seen a grand prix with rally gauges with tach and has a factory sunroof.
How rare are those options and how hard is it to find parts to get the sunroof to get working again.
Thanks

Old 03-16-2023, 06:40 AM

I don't know how rare that package is, but I tried to buy a car exactly like that in Stroudsburg PA many years ago. Burgundy exterior with a burgundy interior, Rally 11's, 400 CI. Still wish I had had the cash for it.

Old 03-18-2023, 02:36 PM

Default sunroof

I own a 1977 GP with Factory Sunroof. It was originally a 350 LJ but now has 400/Buckets/Console from an SJ. I added a Sun tachometer to replace the non functional clock in the dash.
Sunroof cars are rare because it was another 10% over MSRP.

Old 03-18-2023, 11:08 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I still have a sunroof that i took out of a 75 GP SJ, white/white. It was parted years ago.

its available

USPS Money Orders or Wal-Mart to Wal-Mart money gram wire transfer -preferred payments.

If Payment doesn't show up in 3-4 days, I move on to the next person that wants it.

Serious Inquiries Only - Shipping Isn't Free.