Collectibles FOR SALE DieCast, models, memorabilia

Old 06-30-2010, 12:00 AM
PY VIP

Default GTO COLLECTIBLE MUGS - 1982

Back when we were a lot younger (1982)......we made 200 sets of a series of 11 ceramic mugs. (One for each year 1964-1974. Eleven total)

Each set was numbered on the base and dated 1982.

Each mug featured a photo of the Pontiac GTO Press Photo in black and white with all the production info for that particular year on the back side of the mug.

Going by memory I think the set sold for like $200 or so back then.

A few months back I heard from a old time customer (actually his wife) he passed away......and she sold them back to me. (Woman in almost 90% of the cases out live us).

I already had a set. This is set number #167 all match that number EXCEPT the 1974 GTO which is number 7 in the series. All the mugs are 100% perfect each still in the original box.

Here is the deal:

Takes $250 to own it which includes UPS to any of the basic 48 states. If you send me an email personally denniskirban@yahoo.com I can email you a photo for those that can't recall what they looked like.

Only 200 sets exist ever.....today they would have to be GM licensed etc....

Paypal is perferred payment.

Only have this one set....

Old 06-30-2010, 08:00 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Thumbs up Wow....

Dennis...I'm actually sitting here drinking my morning coffee out of the "1967" mug from set #150 of 200. I believe I mentioned to you earlier about having these. Got them from Pete years ago. My wife insisted we start using them after watching them sit on a shelf for years. Seem very durable as they are holding up well. Didn't realize that they were worth this much! Take care. Ron

"Gas is STILL your cheapest thrill!"

Your opinion of me is none of my business.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:22 AM
Senior Chief

I will take them! I will send you an email for purchasing instructions.

Thanks, Paul

Old 06-30-2010, 12:43 PM
PY VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Landis-formerly Jegstek View Post
Dennis...I'm actually sitting here drinking my morning coffee out of the "1967" mug from set #150 of 200. I believe I mentioned to you earlier about having these. Got them from Pete years ago. My wife insisted we start using them after watching them sit on a shelf for years. Seem very durable as they are holding up well. Didn't realize that they were worth this much! Take care. Ron
Neat....watch you don't break them....never seen any for sale to know what they are worth and can't member what I sold them for back in the day without digging thru my newsletters I have every issue saved......back when we were all young....

I think they are sold....

Old 07-04-2010, 07:06 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Exclamation Mugs...

I'm missing a couple out of one set but wifey says there is another set put up. As stated...this is set # 150 out of 200...but I have an extra '74 GTO mug with NO markings on the bottom. Prototype? Gotta be worth a fortune there! BTW...would sell these and will be digging out the other set as well. Hopefully....it is complete! Thanks. Ron PS...have a couple of Hust/Airheart belt buckles...worth anything? We're dealin'!

Old 07-04-2010, 11:54 AM
PY VIP

Probably a sample since its not numbered...

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Old 07-05-2010, 06:48 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Wink Hey!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis kirban View Post
Probably a sample since its not numbered...

denniskirban@yahoo.com
Not "sample"....PROTOTYPE!!! Sounds more expensive! I'll dig out the other set tonight to see what they are. Take care.