Old 05-16-2019, 08:33 AM
Senior Chief

Default WTS: '65 Catalina junker w/complete 4 speed set up

Local called........has above mentioned car. Been sitting for many years. Non descript engine, but I am told it is complete & untampered with 4 speed...which would include rear, steering column, trim, etc........and it comes with clear title. He said there is another 65 car available but is so bad that it might pull in two moving it......not a 4 speed. $2500........???? Cut your own deal.......

He has the original 421 from the four speed car....according to him, original owner changed heads to 63s w/tripower. Not inlcuded w/four speed car.

I am only advertising this.......need to call me to proceed. PM for phone number/calling time.......

PJH

Old 05-17-2019, 06:33 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

PJ.......don’t know recently you talked to seller, but he told me back in March that the 2nd car was crushed. Maybe he had 3 cars.......I dunno??
J Well

Old 05-18-2019, 03:32 PM
Senior Chief

I dont know about a third car...... he said he left one car in the woods that was too bad to try to move. The one with the four speed stuff in it must still be available as I chatted with a local congress man who looked through a window at it one day recently. Congressman has two '66 cars, said he wants a modern trans set up (????). I think he is missing a good thing here. One must have way more than just a trans for a change over.

PJH