67-69 Firebird TECH Includes 69 TA.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2022, 11:47 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Cutting inner fender to replace blower motor.

Does anyone have any pictures of an inner fenderwell with a flap cut to replace the blower motor? Obviously I can see close to where to cut but I would like to get this right the first cut. If Im going to be a hack I would at least like to be surgical about it.

So the terrible mechanic (me) forgot to put the blower motor in before the fenders were installed years ago. Ive just been dealing with it, but not having a defroster really limits being able to drive the car in the morning once it starts to get cold.

I really dont feel like blowing the side of the car off so Im just going to cut a flap in the inner and then just tack it back up. The are reproductions anyway, and if I ever actually have cause to take the fender off they are cheap enough Ill just buy a new one.

https://www.youtube.com/@CatfishMotorsports