Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Old 05-04-2022, 09:25 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Newark Elks Club Car Show in New Castle, DE

Just a heads up.

This show was supposed to be this Saturday May 7th. But due to rain for Saturday I found out just a few minutes ago it has been postponed to October 8th. Why that far away... I have no idea. Probably because of rentals for other occasions.

I've also heard a rumor that this will be the last car show they have. Only a rumor so far mind you. We'll know more in October.

I've attended this show for years, and to me it's been the best "little" car show I've been to. Tho last year 127 cars filled their lot. Not bad for a "little" show.

Gary
Get in, ShuT Up, Hang On!
Member of the Baltimore Built Brotherhood
MY GTO built 4th Week of March 1966
"Crusin' Is Not A Crime"
Keep yer stick on the ice.
Old 05-05-2022, 07:24 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Thanks for the heads up. I have only been once but that is because you told me about and I have never seen it in print anywhere else. I will save the date in Oct. Not enough shows that time of year as is so it will be nice to get out then Im sure. Works out better for me as I wasnt planning on going anywhere this weekend, but work!