Performance Parts For Sale/Wanted Just Performance, non-stock, trailers, tools and related accessories here.

Old 03-01-2021, 08:49 AM
Senior Chief

Default WTB: New or Used RA Restorations Pro timing chain cover

If anyone could help locate a cover, i'd really appreciate it...

Also, if ANYONE else is looking for a cover, it wont offend me if you add yourself into this thread...Maybe if we could show that there is a decent demand for such items, someone may step up and build a new batch of covers...

Sporadic demand will NEVER create the supply side needed to keep this brand going...So it wont bother me if 100 others add their names to this post...

Over the last 2 decades, I have spent quite a bit of time online, on various websites for all brands of engines...The Chevy and Ford guys tend to all pull in the same direction when searching for parts, and they seem to have a much different outcome than those that do not...

Old 03-01-2021, 05:53 PM
Senior Chief

opeliac I talked to Ram Air Restorations about a cover and was told they are moving and to check back in 6 month's they may start making them again. Thanks Rusty

Blown 4cyl's to the front
Old 03-01-2021, 05:54 PM
Senior Chief

I could use a cover too. Thanks

Blown 4cyl's to the front
Old 04-04-2021, 10:45 AM
Senior Chief

Has anyone gotten private messages about items they are searching for?

Old 04-04-2021, 01:08 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Yes. This message is in the lobby:

Stuart

PMs from kylelewis005456

Several people have reported getting private messages from kylelewis005456, where he directed them to contact his 'friend' offline at a gmail address who had something for sale that they were looking for.

This person had just joined the board, and had no posts, so it was a classic example of a scam attempt.

They've been banned.

If you ever get one of these messages that looks suspicious, don't respond - report them instead, the moderators will check them out and kick them off the board if necessary.

Be careful!

Old 04-04-2021, 02:18 PM
Senior Chief

Thats what I thought...I emailed about the cover, only to get back the basic google picture of the cover...When I asked them to text a picture of the backside, that was the last I heard from them...

Old 04-19-2021, 08:39 AM
Senior Chief

Still needing a cover...If you know of one, please let me know.

Old 04-21-2021, 04:11 PM

I was unaware of that timing cover until I read this post.. so I did do the Google image deal. Now I want one too.