Old 02-07-2010, 03:13 PM
Senior Chief

Yes sir, it is.

Old 02-07-2010, 03:17 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Send a message via AIM to baron_

Nice ride, i imagine.

a debate around here: Is there supposed to be a small bit of chrome on the rear quarters when using fender skirts?

A lot of cars don't have any, but appears some others have a thin strip. Maybe those had skirts added?

Either way, good luck on the sale

http://forums.performanceyears.com/f...d.php?t=618281
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ9KworCMRE
Old 02-07-2010, 03:27 PM
Senior Chief

Post Trim

This was part of the optional skirt package. The chrome trim wasn't installed, brackets were added and the small trim on the skirts would blend into this trim, most are gone from rot and not many people know the cars should have them, very rare.

Old 02-07-2010, 06:34 PM
Ultimate Warrior

The skirt trim was deleted on GP's after a certain build date. Someone showed me something from Pontiac regarding that. My GP didn't have them, but I found the pieces.

Old 02-26-2011, 11:17 AM

Looking at a 1965 2+2 conv today. Yellow w/Black top Black interior. 421 4 bbl T400 trans, wood wheel, console, AC, Tach. May need a top and brake work. Comes with Protecto plate and alot of documents. I'm in NJ, you can call me on my cell 732-241-3389 tomarrow if you have any intrest.

Carl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoust View Post
Guy's
I am nearing the end of my restore on the Bird and have been seriously been thinking about a big car this time around. I spotted an old advertisement a while back of a 67 2+2 Cat and absolutely fell in love with it! I sure would Love to find a restorable version of a car like that! I mean this looked to be a fairly rare rendition considering it had air full power and a four speed!! Now how Cool is that! Anyone out in the Midwest or anywhere for that matter have anything in there garage that they are thinking about letting go?? If so please send pix and info to shuspeed@hotmail .com I will entertain any big car of that vintage. My family has grown into three very large Boy's that don't even come close to fitting in the back of an F-body....
Thanks

Old 02-27-2011, 12:52 PM

Default 2+2

Mark Malone in Bremerton,Wash state has a 67 convert 4 speed for sale,and has been for sale for sometime now,non original motor though,think he was around 8-9000 for it,it may be on Craigs now along with a Can-am car