Old 08-12-2023, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPKind View Post
PMT Fabrication DOES make the rear sway bar for the 65-8 B-Body. I emailed them last weekend, later talked to the owner on the phone. Very knowledgable. The bar isn't shown on the website, but they do make them. Recent addition to the catalog. So if you buy the trailing arm kit with the sway bar, there is a discount vs. buying them separately. They also make the frame braces that attach between the upper and lower forward control arm connections.

I'll be ordering the kit tomorrow and it should arrive in a couple weeks. It's one of those places where they make things per order.
I called PMT this week to inquire about ordering front and rear sway bars for my 66 Catalina and the lady told me they have the final design and it's currently being sent off for production. But you say you were able to order them? She said the guy who is more knowledgeable on the topic was out of the office and is supposed to be reaching back out to me. I currently have all the suspension off my car for a rebuild and I'd like to go ahead and throw the sway bars on while I'm at it.