EFI Tech All things EFI and making classics modern!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2018, 10:23 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Progress towards sequential fuel and spark

I have a long ways to go... But the timing wheel is on. Due to wanting the concentricity to be right, and no longer having access to a lathe, milling machine and indexing head, it was fairly expensive to have done... But it's right, and it's on. In the photos it's at the point where I'll set up the probe to read (happens to be 40° btdc as Megasquirt recommends) on the first tooth after the missing tooth. This is the spot that has the most room to fit it and is furthest from the belt with my particular belt wrap. I got lucky and didn't disturb pulley alignment, as years ago, for a reason I can't remeber, I used one of the flanges that's supposed to be on the outside of the pulley, on the inside for alignment reasons. The trigger wheel is only .007" thicker, so it was a wash. Pure luck... Had the Super Victor EFI milled while I was having work done at the machine shop. I'm working on cleaning, and removing the casting flash and it will go on. It may run with my EZ EFI and plugs in the injector bungs til I figure out a few more issues for sequential install... Like which crank sensor to use and building the mount. And other things. It's always something...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-07-14 09.20.38.jpg
Views:	665
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	487863   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180713_220642.jpg
Views:	592
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	487864