Old 02-14-2018, 06:59 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Anyone in the Las Cruces NM area?

With my wife's respiratory issues not getting much better we need to relocate to a drier climate.
I'd like to relocate to the Las Cruces NM area and looking to see if anyone is around the area or has any connections there.
I'd like to see about getting a job at WSMR/Fort Bliss (cyber security).
Feel free to message me

Thanks

Old 03-21-2021, 09:45 AM

Default las Cruces NM metro

Lived here (and Albuquerque) for total of 23 1/2 years. Not very active on this board until a couple of years ago. How did the move turn out? A "boomlet" going on right now- google "metro verde" and sonoma ranch, as well as "parkhill". Area really not equipped for growth, surface infrastructure is likely to be overwhelmed within a decade or so.

Old 03-21-2021, 05:23 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I will be setting up property over next year or so in Catron County west of Las Cruces. I will be north of Reserve which is NW of Silver City. 7000 square miles and 3500 people, no traffic lights in whole county. Lots of elk though