Old 05-09-2019, 08:55 PM
Senior Chief

Default WTS: Q-jet & intake, 65 tri-power intake

Noticed this on the back of a shelf......bunch of generators in front of it.....deteriorating paper tag reads '68 GTO........If any interest, I will dig it out & supply details.

'65 tripower intake.........painted darker blue, so no rust. Some clown had 348 chev carbs on it so you will have to relocate the end carb mounting studs. I also have a cast iron thermostat housing with the reduced section at the hose end. Isnt that for '65.??? Anyway, not attached, but I know it fits.......$250.

'66 AFB & intake, tacky, $100.00

Everything plus shipping.......Open to offers on anything I post after a couple days of no sale.......

PJH

Old 05-09-2019, 10:06 PM
Ultimate Warrior

PM sent

Old 05-10-2019, 09:00 AM
Senior Chief

Complying with two requests for additional info on the '68 stuff.........however, local flea mkt today.......gun show tomorrow......may be a couple days getting to it.

I cant see how to edit my initial post.......a bit more difficult to change prices or add trinkets for sale without edit.......cant correct wording or spelling mistakes either. Need to ad no paypal as they are anti Constitutional, therefore subversive organization.

PJH

Old 05-10-2019, 12:19 PM

Are Pay Pal and Ebay still in bed together? Heard at one time they had a "divorce" from each other.

Old 05-10-2019, 07:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Let us know