Old 06-28-2021, 11:34 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default 70 dash bezel budget repair

I was looking for a non Air bezel for a survivor type car, didn't come up with one. So I repaired what I had, I took a 69 lower bezel trimmed it out epoxied it used the original swirl pieces to cover it back up now I can go back to the original radio set up.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Old 06-30-2021, 03:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

nice. I still have the dark memory from 1985 I've buried deep in my brain of the day I took the jigsaw and cut that exact hole so I could install my Pioneer Super Tuner in the dash and crank real music through the TS-4 box speakers when I first started driving my 71. lots of mods I did back then that I regret now that I'm older and an originality freak.

I thought I'd seen somewhere that they were coming out with a 70-72 repair section just like the 69 ones. can't find anything about that anywhere now when I look.

Old 07-19-2021, 02:15 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Nice job!