Ames Customer Satisfaction Forum Post a 'current' compliment, suggestion or issue with regard to an Ames service or product.

Old 03-14-2007, 06:28 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default Thumbs Up!!!!

I just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Chris Casperson and Ed from PY.

I have had the pleasure of trading PM's with Mr. Casperson over the last while in regards to parts and other issues and I must say I can't think of very many companies where the top dog would take the time to deal one on one with a regular customer as Chris has.

I live in Canada and getting parts shipped from the States can be very costly. I recently was looking for quite a few parts and priced out the parts from a Canadian company in a province next to mine. I could have one of my employees pick up the parts and deliver them to me thus eliminating the shipping charges.

I was quite happy to find out that even with the shipping, exchange rates and the brokerage fees that I will have to pay, the parts from PY were still cheaper than the Canadian company.

The most impressive part of all was even after I added 3 or 4 more items including a set of ceramic coated exhaust manifolds for my car PY was STILL cheaper!!!!!

I traded e-mails back and forth with Ed and he was extremely helpful and pleasant. If Chris and Ed are a true representation of what the rest of the staff are like at PY then it is no surprise that PY seems to be a great company.

Keep up the good work guys. I'll be telling everyone I know about my experiences with PY!

Last edited by GTO Noob; 03-18-2007 at 08:22 PM.