Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 06-03-2007, 03:48 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default CSU Carbs. WOW!

I can't believe it. Blow-through 850. Out of the box it is RIGHT on. Idle & cruise it's 13.5 AFR, WOT it is 11.2/ 11.6. Incredible. On the street, it felt like there was a big power increase over my old Demon.
Customer service could not be better. Most businesses get bigheaded when they perform so wel. Not CSU, they treat you like their first ever customer. Sometimes it's hard to get them on the phone,they are flooded with work, but they responded to my emails right away. I knew beforehand they're busy guys, but Kevin took all the time to talk to me. And they are Pontiac people, what more can you ask for?

www.csucarbs.com

Old 06-06-2007, 07:33 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Dutch,

I agree 110%!

I think that they shoulsd change their name from Carburetor Solutions Unlimited (CSU) to Customer Service Unbelievable! LOL

Making CVWHAT's great again. I guess it took a deplorable ECM member to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Cox View Post
Holly cow we must be some dume corn huskers here in indiana or somthing!!!

Fastest Blow-thru Pontiac powered car in the Country 8.440@166.97 (3465lbs)

Fastest Pontiac CV-1 car on the planet with only 6 passes on the combo: 4.80@147.65/ 7.49@180.12MPH (3365lbs)