Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Old 04-24-2022, 08:52 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Delaware City Cruise Nights For 2022.....

at Kathy's Crab House. Another year that hopefully will be better for us all. Including the weather...

I forgot to get this in before last week. Kathy opened her restaurant this past Thursday April 21st. Our first Cruise was today, and it was a great success... due to the weather. We had 96 cars, but room for more.

As per last year's Cruise Nights, they will be the 4th Sunday of the month thru to October. So, anyone in the area please stop in for the cruise, and some really good food.

Once we get a date, I'll post it for our annual St. Jude's Car show. As before there will be a $20.00 entrance fee donation, and hopefully Club Phred again for the music. Remember, every cent goes for the kids. They need all the help they can get from us, no matter how much it is. The more the better to help them. I'd love to see 200 cars or more show up for this event if possible.

My thanks to those that have attended in the past!

Gary
Get in, ShuT Up, Hang On!
Member of the Baltimore Built Brotherhood
MY GTO built 4th Week of March 1966
"Crusin' Is Not A Crime"
Keep yer stick on the ice.