Old 12-24-2021, 01:36 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Default The kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formulabruce View Post
Here is a kit you can use to get your FORMULA Ram air hood working and look correct, or replace lost or rusty hardware you have. These kits are $26.00 SHIPPED PRIORITY to USA Lower 48..Can ship them North, or Down under for more shipping costs. Message me. PAYMENT is PAYPAL to a FRIEND, OR a POSTAL MONEY ORDER.
You get 6 extra thick clips for the fiberglass hood and correct length screws for them. These hold on the boot rings. The clips are as close to original as you'll find.
You also get the 4 screws required to mount the ram Air screens. These are different than the Other 6 screws. see pics.. NOTE screen screw locations in the PIC. This is a Original.
This Kit is Not available elsewhere, however I may see if Ames wants to sell and ship them. American made.
I have sold a few of these and was encouraged to make them available here.

I leave on vacation tomorrow I'm interested in a kit do you also sell the screens for the snorkel Hood I am restoring my 1970 Firebird I'm not sure how many you have but can you save me a set please let me know I should be back on the 10th

Old 08-05-2022, 07:30 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Bump, $28.00 shipped. I take paypal to friends and family, or a check...
This is JUST the hardware, and its Correct and made in US and Canada.

Old 08-05-2022, 10:51 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I will need a set to.hold boots and screens also screen hold down brackets for boots and boots got those too. You can message me email me at yggster1services@gmail.com or text/call me at 9254358055. I'm Ignacio thanks

Old 08-06-2022, 10:38 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Please let me know formula Bruce yes I need a set