Old 08-06-2022, 06:32 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default 2nd Gen Front Coil Springs 1" drop Custom Made by Coil Spring Specialties

Set of custom made front coil springs from Coil Spring Specialties (CSS). CSS makes springs to order based on your application and can make them to ride lower, if you want.

The application is for a 1970 to 1981 Second Generation Firebird Trans Am or Formula with 455 and A/C.

I had these manufactured to be 1" lower ride height than the stock springs. In actuality this makes them sit perfectly right out of the box with the factory 15" rims, instead of waiting years for a new set of aftermarket springs to "settle", which they never actually do.

They cost me $205, new.

Why am I selling them? Because I ended up having CSS make me another set that was even lower riding since I was using 17" rims with low profile tires. Side view photo below is with the 17" rims and the set of springs I am selling. It's all in my thread: http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/...664082&page=17

I originally paid $205 to have them made for me.

$95 plus shipping. They are heavy (30 lbs) so shipping could be expensive.

Pickup welcome here in NJ

Thanks, Steve
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3315.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	595898   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3314.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	595899   Click image for larger version