Old 08-15-2022, 08:56 PM

Default 65 66 67 AM/FM Radio Faceplate

Looking for a Pontiac AM/FM radio face plate, the piece with the am/fm slider and clear lens.

Old 08-24-2022, 01:20 PM

i purchased mine from the parts place, looks good quality reproduction.

Old 08-24-2022, 08:41 PM

Thanks for the response, butI have one from the Parts Place, but it does not come with the lens, am/fm decals or the clip that attaches the am/fm slider. Was hoping to find a decent complete unit.

Old 08-25-2022, 05:08 PM
Senior Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis H. View Post
Thanks for the response, butI have one from the Parts Place, but it does not come with the lens, am/fm decals or the clip that attaches the am/fm slider. Was hoping to find a decent complete unit.
I also bought an AM/FM face plate from Parts Place. If you look closely on the back The Parts Place name is cast in. I’ve noticed there is some “cross-supplying” between vendors so I’m guessing they are all selling the same face plate. Mine did come with the slider.

That said, I have not seen any face plates that included the lens, AM/FM indicators, and spring clip. You have to use the ones from your existing radio. Or find a donor radio and swap over those items.

The 65 face plate is slightly different from the 66/67 to account for the different dash, but the items you need will fit 65-67.