Old 08-17-2022, 01:28 PM

Default 69 Firebird 350 + TH350 and assorted parts lot

I have to clear some valuable space in the garage and the first thing to go is my rainy day 350...

Wanting to sell as an entire lot, im in central Arkansas so more than likely who ever wants the lot wont be a local guy so may as well make it worth your while.

Picked this stuff up as is, never heard it run or move while it was still in the car.

#1. 1969 YE 350, Block #0591825. Complete rotating assembly, was told it has a #6 spun rod bearing...don't have the time to take it apart and investigate. Glazed cylinder walls, unknown bore, unknown pistons (was told they were TRW's but not verified). Unknown cam (was also told it has an ERSON cam). Complete with timing cover, iron water pump, and flex plate.

#2. 1969 #47 heads. Assuming they are original to the rest of the engine

#3. Dated 69' Turbo-350. Unknown torque converter (looks aftermarket). Old Hughes gold zinc plated dipstick tube and red handled dipstick. Fluid looked good when I drained it.

#4. Edelbrock Performer intake #2156. Not modified in anyway.

#5. Mallory Uni-lite billet distributor 3758001. Missing one cap retaining strap. Dirty...Crusty...

#6. Hedman full length 1-3/4" headers #35270. Painted with black VHT.

#7. Assorted parts...Delco-Remy Alternator. Oil filter adapter (90 degree). Power steering bracket. Aluminum T-stat housing. Water pump pulley. Balancer. ERSON valve covers (Flakey chrome). 16in flex-a-lite steel fan. Moroso 3in fan spacer. Random OEM bolts for everything.

Would like to sell as a whole lot.

600 Bucks or if you feel that's to much shot me an offer. Located in Central Arkansas (Cabot 72023) about 25 miles north of Little Rock/I-40.