THE LOBBY A gathering place. Introductions, sports, showin' off your ride, birthday-anniversary-milestone, achievements, family oriented humor.

Old 08-18-2022, 09:53 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default PA system play about my mini sprint Go Kart on Sat at Norwalk?????

My wife and I only attended Norwalk on Saturday this year mostly because the economy is so stressful we wanted to do it as cheapy as possible. Some guy stopped us and told me that they were talking about our Kart over the PA system. I just wondered if anyone else heard the announcers comments, and what they said, because when your running the engine it's impossible to hear the PA system.

I've been taking the Kart to Norwalk for about 14 years (2008), and for some reason this year we had more thumbs up, and people waving at us than any other time.....

I got out the Rustoleum spray bombs, and made it shinier this year, maybe that's why......

1984 Grand Prix

100% Pontiacs in my driveway!!! What's in your driveway?

If you don't take some of the RACETRACK home with you, Ya got cheated

Old 08-19-2022, 08:33 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I am sorry I missed you at Norwalk this year. Did not hear the announcement, but was looking for you. Wore my really worn out "Nail in Coffin" T-shirt. It is so worn, you have a hard time reading some of it now! But I got more comments about the shirt than ever and at least 10 people asked where it came from and if they could buy one. That shirt "MADE A STATEMENT" that tells it like it is.