SOLD Parts The parts in here have already been sold. The topics will be kept for a few months for reference.

Old 02-22-2024, 11:10 PM

Default IA1 Iron Block 4.380 bore, 50mm tunnel + Comp Roller Cam

I have an IA1 block that I’ve decided I’m going to pass on to someone who will use it. We’ve had a change of heart in my build and my current engine in the machine shop is what I’m going to go with and keep power levels below 800.

This block is O-Ringed and has Dry Deck plugs installed. It’s been filled to about mid way up on the freeze plugs. It has 50mm cam tunnel and standard lifter bores.

It should clean up nicely at 4.380” bore.

It has had all of the porosity issues taken care of that the IA1 was known for by brazing and machining in the main webbing areas. See pictures.

Very nice block priced to sell. Located in Mid Missouri and unfortunately I’m not willing to drive outside Missouri due to me driving to Wisconsin to pick this up.

$2500 Firm

I also have a use 50mm hyd roller that I will sell that has 4/7 swap in perfect shape. I’ll post pics of the cam card. I paid $200 and that’s what I want for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Nacs Fab; 02-22-2024 at 11:22 PM.
Old 02-22-2024, 11:31 PM

50mm Comp Hydraulic Roller gently used. 4/7 swap. I paid $200 and that’s what I’m asking. See cam card photos. I’ll throw in the $50 worth of blue shop towels pictured. Also located in Central Missouri 65202. I can ship the cam on your dime insured.

Old 02-24-2024, 08:21 PM

Block sold. Camshaft still available and I can ship it on your dime.

Old 02-25-2024, 06:14 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Pm sent

Old 02-26-2024, 09:37 PM

Both parts are sold thank you PY