Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 09-25-2021, 01:35 PM
Senior Chief

Default RobbMc Performance, Two BIG Thumbs Up!

Likely many of you already know of Robb's great reputation but I thought I would add my experience as well. I bought one of his starters for my GTO in late 2008. Two weeks ago it quit engaging the flywheel and would just spin. When I took it off I found the fork that connects the solenoid to the starter gear was broken.

A week ago last Thursday I shipped it off to be rebuilt and this Wednesday I got an email that it was fixed and on its way back to me. Besides replacing the broken cast fork with a new stronger billet one he also upgraded the clamp ring for the solenoid, replaced the field housing with an improved version that will spin the starter faster under load, and replaced the solenoid I cracked when I got careless loosening the battery cable.

For all this, on a 13 year old starter, he charged me... nothing! He considered the broken fork to be a defect so the repairs and upgrades were free. That kind of customer service is simply amazing and I just wanted give him a shout out here.

God knows where I'm goin' to, but me... I don't care."
Old 09-25-2021, 04:27 PM
Ultimate Warrior

That is nice to hear. especially now days.