Old 11-23-2006, 07:38 PM

Default ondering if anyone has or seen my old 70 GTO

Sorry I don't have the vin. It was traded in 1985 at Rapid Chevy in Rapid City SD.(was getting married) It was seen around Rapid City a few times after. In the fall of 1988 I saw it for sale at a specialty dealer in Souix Falls, SD. I was on my way home for leave and stopped at the dealer. I was told it was sold to a person in AZ. It was advertised as a judge. IT IS NOT.
The car is a 70 GTO 400STD M-21 not # matching 3:90 posi. Black with judge stripes,spoilers(front and rear) not original color ( palladium silver) Black interior buckets console. no PS, PB or air. had aluminum slots on it (14" fronts, 15"s rear) some non-factory chrome under hood. It had playing cards etched in the rear quarter windows. The cars name was Black Jack.

Just wondering what ever became of it. If anyone knows of this car please let me know. even if seen in a bone yard.

Tim

Old 03-05-2015, 11:47 PM

Bump

Old 08-07-2020, 03:45 PM

Bump.