Old 08-11-2002, 10:09 AM
Senior Chief

Can anyone tell me where exactly are the Harrison evaporator decal and the engine coolant warning decal supposed to go on a 74 TA?

Old 08-11-2002, 10:09 AM
Senior Chief

Can anyone tell me where exactly are the Harrison evaporator decal and the engine coolant warning decal supposed to go on a 74 TA?

Old 08-14-2002, 02:11 PM
Ultimate Warrior

That evaporator decal is typically under the hood, passenger side, on the side of the evaporator case. This would be behind the VIR assembly on the side of the black case that covers the heater core/evaporator. The top of the "Harrison" should point toward the firewall. If this doesn't explain it, email me at critter@ardemgaz.com and I'll shoot a digital photo and ship it to you. As for the coolant, I know everyone that sells them says it is correct but I've yet to see an original that had one. I left it off mine because of that.

Old 08-15-2002, 10:21 AM
Senior Chief

Critter,

Excellent description. Thank you. I thought that might be how the Harrison sticker attached but wasn't sure. Also, thanks for the advice on the coolant decal. I believe that you are right on that. I was at TA Nats a couple of years ago and took quite a few engine compartment pics on an original 74 SD, and nowhere is their a coolant decal that I can see.