Members Helping Members help Buying a non Pontiac item, transportation help, Handy-man advice, directions, vacation ideas, places to dine, ebay and generally anything you think might help other members.

Old 07-15-2021, 11:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Mike, Pro Mow was the brand I was looking at.

I saw 2 ads for used 7 gang mowers on Marketplace. The company has no new units available due to the covid derailing parts availability to build new units.

I'm currently trying to watch the Kings Royal at Eldora, and so far they have 1 heat race in due to rain delays, it started raining just as they were ready to start the second heat at 11:42 PM.....gonna be a late night........

Cancelled tonight's race........

1984 Grand Prix

100% Pontiacs in my driveway!!! What's in your driveway?

If you don't take some of the RACETRACK home with you, Ya got cheated

Last edited by Sirrotica; 07-16-2021 at 12:06 AM.
Old 07-16-2021, 08:57 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirrotica View Post
Since I'm getting ready next week to take possession of my new to me property, and I now will have almost 4 acres of lawn, I'm going to study a gang reel mower system so I don't have to spend 3 hours with the zero turn mowing it.

The 7 place gang reel mowers I've looked at says you can cut 4 acres in 1 hour, reducing my cutting time by 66%......
I had a very good customer many years ago that lived on a golf coarse. At one time he had owned but had since sold it off. He was rather wealthy but to look at him one would never know. Very down to earth, all around great guy, But I digress. He would cut grass on the coarse to give him something to do. They had a smallish International tractor with what was probably a 20' gang mower for the fairways. Spike (my friends name) would swing by his home on one of the fairways and cut the grass in his yard at the same time. Took him all of about 5 minutes to do the job.

It was kinda funny watching him driving this huge mower around his yard.