Old 02-16-2022, 01:16 PM
Ultimate Warrior

The LED Flasher I was using was the wrong polarity. Bench tested it and it works fine.

Some vehicles use the flasher to make a ground connection, some cars use the flasher to make a positive power connection.

Old 02-16-2022, 03:32 PM
Senior Chief

Funny on mine I changed to an electronic flasher changed the bulbs to led, taillights , marker lights everything worked fine, when i put the turn signal bulb in the front it didn't. So I put the regular bulb in the front for now.

Old 02-18-2022, 01:02 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Solved the 4-way flasher issue .... duhhh... 4-way doesn't work if the brake lights are on ... I have the harness laid out on the floor of the car ... brake pedal switch attached to the harness, but not installed under the dash, so the brake lights were on all the time. Zip tied it down and everything works ... with the OEM flashers and just one 1157 in each front.