Old 07-02-2020, 02:51 PM

Default Trying to reunite some WW blocks

Hello. We have three WW blocks that if possible would be great to reunite with the cars. Also have two 69 RAIV cars looking for their blocks too. Plus, a member on here is looking for one of the WWs as well. Should you find this message and be looking for the block or have one in your possession and looking for the cars, let me know! I’d be happy to exchange the last few digits of a vin and check them against what we have. I’d prefer not to list the VINs openly so only the last couple will be exchanged unless we get a possible match.

Thanks

Old 07-02-2020, 03:26 PM

I should note. These are 69 blocks.

Old 08-24-2020, 06:14 PM

My buddy has a 69 barn find Judge RAIV, but missing the motor. The last four of his VIN are 6858. ANY LUCK??

Thanks, Bruce

Old 08-28-2020, 04:12 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sellingpontiacparts View Post
Hello. We have three WW blocks that if possible would be great to reunite with the cars. Also have two 69 RAIV cars looking for their blocks too. Plus, a member on here is looking for one of the WWs as well. Should you find this message and be looking for the block or have one in your possession and looking for the cars, let me know! I’d be happy to exchange the last few digits of a vin and check them against what we have. I’d prefer not to list the VINs openly so only the last couple will be exchanged unless we get a possible match.

Thanks

I run a 69 Judge and Ram Air car registry and have several people looking for engines, as well as a couple engines that are looking for cars. PM me a number and we should talk and see if we can match up anything which would be cool.

Thanks,
Tim

Old 08-31-2020, 10:08 AM

Default ww block

Hi Tim,

Please call me at (951) 961-3396.

Thanks,
Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69 RA GTO View Post
I run a 69 Judge and Ram Air car registry and have several people looking for engines, as well as a couple engines that are looking for cars. PM me a number and we should talk and see if we can match up anything which would be cool.

Thanks,
Tim

Old 09-11-2020, 09:21 AM

Default Let’s talk

Tim,

Call me at +19519613396 so can talk about 69 WW blocks and you Judge registry

Thanks,
Bruce

Quote:
Originally Posted by sellingpontiacparts View Post

Thanks

Old 11-12-2020, 11:01 AM

Default Ww blocks and Judge registry

Tim,

Please call me at (951) 961-3396.

Thanks,
Bruce

Old 11-18-2020, 11:56 AM
Senior Chief

PM sent

Old 10-23-2023, 08:35 PM

Default Xp

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69 RA GTO View Post

Thanks,
Tim
I am looking for either a nineteen sixty nine or nineteen sixty nine or nineteen seventy rebuildable x p block