Old 08-13-2005, 09:37 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Probably what Mountain is meaning to say or trying to say.....it's a factory built no-nonsense Hot Rod. Pontiac didn't campaign any factory racers in those days. But supplied some trick parts to some of the racers instead, in a hush-hush manner.

A Racer or a high performance minded buyer may have ordered the car trying to keep it light. It also may have been dealer ordered for the lot trying to offer a lower cost-higher performance car to the public.

I would rather hope it wasn't a previous drag car really, much better chance of original components still being intact. But no doubt that probably every Judge saw at least one drag strip in it's lifetime. I agree about some numbers and codes needing to be posted. That's what will grab the interest of the guys who are ready and willing to buy a Ram4 car. And the better the numbers line up, the deeper the interest.

1 of 58 speaks for itself, the rest needs to be determined by the part numbers. So far it seems like the car may have some complications involved, details have been very very slow. Good luck Mountain, but pick up the pace a little.

edit: I do have access to a 428 GMExperimental Block in case the original XP block is missing from this car.

Last edited by Baron Von Zeppelin; 08-13-2005 at 09:43 PM.
Old 08-13-2005, 10:39 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Well if it came out of New Jersey about 10 years ago from a kid named Patrick, when I saw it the vin and cowl tag were in a zip lock bag and it did indeed need a full restoration.

Oh, and I have it's XP block!

Old 08-15-2005, 04:55 PM

no this is not the car you speak of orignal block intact, and not in that state thanks though i appreciate your coarse attitude boss, you obviosuly have nothing better to do. I'll be sure to be on the look out for any of your posts to sh*t on.

Old 08-15-2005, 05:03 PM
formerly Steved400

Send a message via Yahoo to Steve Hoog

This thread got comical real fast.

Old 08-15-2005, 05:15 PM

yeah .. good crowd

Old 08-15-2005, 05:45 PM
On Vacation

Mountainlife, you only receive what you put in.

Old 08-15-2005, 06:06 PM

Hardly I didn't stick my ass in

Anyways thank but I'm just feeling it out, like i said don't want it whore her out , or for her to go to the wrong people like a certain person in pa, and there's a few more of them out there. No rush to sell.. so i put what i wanted put out there.. those with nothing better to do chose to amuse themseleves and sh*t on someone's thread so be it, don't whine when it happens to you. Or you could just be a normal decent human being and unless you have something to actually contribute or ask, then stay out of it.
I'm done don't bother to reply

Old 08-15-2005, 06:22 PM

Dude, you post nothing but vague bs and then you state what you have without pics or docs to prove it. You have people that may actually be interested in the car but won't post any info on it. This isn't some rice burner thread where everyone will bow at your feet if you say you have a 9 second Supra. People here want proof, especially if your soliciting potential buyers. Don't waste our time here. Go jerk yourself off but not the REAL enthusiasts on this forum. Either post up or shut up.

Old 08-15-2005, 06:35 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I think he stated all that needed to be said in his first post. PM means Private Message. If you didn't have the serious cash, why bother to post? You must love wasting yours and his time.

Old 08-15-2005, 11:07 PM
On Vacation

Why bother defending him? He sounds like an ass.

I hope others wanting buyers exhibit more class. A car is not a ***** extension.

Old 08-16-2005, 12:06 AM
Ultimate Warrior

Do I smell blood ...... or are one of you guys just having a menstrual cycle ? (oops)

Old 08-16-2005, 08:03 AM
Ultimate Warrior

I don't think he owns it!

They call him Flipper, Flipper, faster than lightning,
No-one you see, is smarter than he,
And we know Flipper, lives in a world full of wonder,
Flying there-under, under the sea!

Old 08-17-2005, 01:08 PM
On Vacation

Let me show you what a classy guy this Paul Bunyan dude is:
Quote:
hey douche bag if you have a problem with me take it private in fact give me a call if you want tough guy.. i was very clear about what i had and who i was looking for, just because you can't afford something like this does not mean you can be an ass, and sh*t on someone's thread that makes you the ignorant loser who sounds off not knowing someone or anything about what they have
Simple lesson to be learned - if you can't take the heat, stay out of the sun.

Old 08-17-2005, 01:22 PM

you should heed your own words cry baby, you're extremely ignorant

Old 08-17-2005, 02:11 PM
Chief Ponti-yacker

I don't normally agree with Spartan but Mountain, you need to sh!t or get off the pot. This has been going on for almost a month and we really haven't seen a damn thing from you. Pics? Price?

She woke up sunny side down and I was still thinking I was too proud to flip her over
Old 08-17-2005, 02:28 PM

Listen those who can and are interested have been pming and talking to me on the phone for weeks, rants raves and bs in this thread mean nothing to me. The true real buyers have been talking to me, have pulled their own phs, and have made offers and are in talks. Enough bs.. man you guys really need to get a life. Nobody asked you to participate, I said what I had and said the kind of buyer i was looking for, and they have contacted me, the rest of you monkey's are exactly who i was weeding out u just chose to sh*t on my thread proving who you are. Enough is enough go check out another thread lol this has been amusing though, thanks!

Last edited by Mountainlife; 08-17-2005 at 02:37 PM.
Old 08-17-2005, 02:30 PM
On Vacation

Here is a primer on how NOT to post on a car site:

1) Arrogance - no one cares if you need your car to assist in your self-esteem. When my friend was driving my car, someone complimented him on it. My friend thanked him. Was I mad because it was *my* car? No. My car is my car; my car is not me.

2) Vagueness - especially in these day of eBay, people have gotten smarter. If you don't lay all the cards on the table, you're not likely to get a fool to bite. People shy away from holes in the story. They don't want to be taken.

3) Threatening - your PM to me shows what kind of person you are. I won't take threats sitting down, but I'm not going to get sucked into it either. And, if you want to post my PM response to your threat, feel free. You probably noticed I exhibited the grace that you should have offered from the get-go.

I may be somewhat young, and lord knows I have a lot of learning in life, but one of the things I've learned is to judge your audience. A "stranger" coming in here, adjusting his pants and full of arrogance, is not going to engender good relations with others, especially since the Net is an imperfect communication tool. So I recommend you to come clean, apologize, and consider this a lesson learned. Good luck with your car.

Old 08-17-2005, 02:48 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Spartan,

Not sure how old you are, but don't slight yourself on age - Mountainguy just turned 30 himself.

Good advice on the posting - not sure he'll take it, but good advice nontheless.

Old 08-17-2005, 03:40 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Default Old episode of Sienfeld

!! NO SOUP FOR YOU !!

I liked it better when we didn't know anything much about the car. I had imaginary visions of a Black or White 69 Judge Ram4 with Hide-Aways and a 4speed. .. . . . sniffle .. . .. snort .. . ... snomble

Old 08-17-2005, 06:25 PM
Suspended

Hey, it's his car. He can decide how and who he wants to sell to. If you're really interested, contact him as he asked. If you don't like his approach and technique, buy someone else's car. He probably has his reasons.

As long as he has returned communication with potential buyers via the stated way, what more can you ask? Now the way that the one guy Judgeguy or JohnJudge (from the midwest) did it, you can have a reason to gripe. He lied then wouldn't contact people who were interested in buying his VI car and other Judges.