Old 04-30-2002, 01:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

After a year of repairing the hatched up wiring and replacing idiot lights with gauges, I went to install the dash and can't get it far enough forward to line up the 3 holes in the top of the gauge housings with the anchors in the matal portion of the dash.

Has anyone had this problem?? I've got the thing just hanging there 1/2 in and 1/2 out trying to figure out what the interference is.

-Matt

NEVERMIND, darn replacement bathtub nuts were too big which interfered with placement.

[ April 30, 2002, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: 78 GHOST ]

Old 04-30-2002, 01:38 PM
Ultimate Warrior

After a year of repairing the hatched up wiring and replacing idiot lights with gauges, I went to install the dash and can't get it far enough forward to line up the 3 holes in the top of the gauge housings with the anchors in the matal portion of the dash.

Has anyone had this problem?? I've got the thing just hanging there 1/2 in and 1/2 out trying to figure out what the interference is.

-Matt

NEVERMIND, darn replacement bathtub nuts were too big which interfered with placement.

[ April 30, 2002, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: 78 GHOST ]