Pontiac Business Entities Exchange Sources, Compliments and Grievances in regard to Pontiac parts or services rendered by an individual or business.

Old 06-16-2003, 06:16 PM

anyone hear good or bad about this shop?

Old 06-16-2003, 06:16 PM

anyone hear good or bad about this shop?

Old 06-16-2003, 06:50 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Ive heard both. Try Brooks Racing or MACH Developement there both in the phone book.

Old 06-17-2003, 06:52 PM

thanks

Old 06-17-2003, 07:13 PM
Senior Chief

Greulich's is a good shop. If you end up going there, I would try and deal with Greg Greulich directly. He is a pretty knowledgable individual. As Bruce mentioned, Brooks Racing is a great shop to go to, especially since their specialty is Pontiac engines. They've got the torque plates, tooling for align-boring, etc. for a Pontiac V-8, and Frazier Brooks, who owns the shop, campaigns a GTO drag car. Mach Development is very good, but overpriced in my opinion. There are two other great machine shops in the valley that I highly recommend. One is Southwest Engine Development -- they're located in the same complex as Southwest Fabrication over off of 23rd Ave., just north of Deer Valley road. Talk to Mike Reinhardt. The other is RNR Machine, on the corner of 23rd Ave. & Shangri-La (between Cactus & Peoria). It's owned by two brothers, Rich, and Robert. They're good guys, and Pontiac knowledgable.

"My car would be fast if it had an engine, transmission, and rear axle in it."

Old 06-17-2003, 11:01 PM
Ultimate Warrior

Location: Pontiac Heaven in the Arizona desert & above the White mountains in the cool country of eastern Az

Yup, Fraser at Brooks Racing is a good choice. He's freshening up my '72 455HO heads for my GTO right now. Steve www.pontiacheaven.org

Hosting-
23rd annual Pontiac Heaven weekend- Phoenix pending due to covid
Pontiac Heaven Museum in process
Phil 2:11