Old 11-30-2003, 11:35 AM

I am interested in the numbers of each color for a Ram Air 4 Automatic Judge the total built is 58, I know 85% or 49 are Carosel Red, I am looking for the number of other ones, I have a Burgandy one, no one I have emailed seems to know the numbers and I am really interested in finding out how many were built.

Old 11-30-2003, 11:35 AM

I am interested in the numbers of each color for a Ram Air 4 Automatic Judge the total built is 58, I know 85% or 49 are Carosel Red, I am looking for the number of other ones, I have a Burgandy one, no one I have emailed seems to know the numbers and I am really interested in finding out how many were built.

Old 11-30-2003, 02:37 PM
Ultimate Warrior

No production numbers are known of each color of '69 or '70 Judge broken down by bodystyle & engine. Breaking the cars further down to M21 or M40 & RA4 is not possible at this time. Hopefully in the future with some form of artificial intelligence, all the Pontiac archives can be searched by a program punched in by PHS. Until that day comes... Pontiac just built too many '69 Judges to give an accurate accounting by color, etc.

On extremely rare & valuable RA4 Judge converts, there has been accounting by hardcore collectors of what color & transmission choice, the cars came with. For '70, at least 5 RA4 Judge converts are still unaccounted for color/trans wise. Cannot supply any more info, at this time, as the RA4 Judge convert color/trans research is not my own.

Old 01-24-2004, 02:02 PM
Senior Chief

I have a 69 Ram Air IV Judge 4 speed that is Windward blue.Read in HPP some time ago its one of 239 RA4 4peeds and one of 16 not carousel red.I would like to know the break also.

1998 Trans Am WS6
2005 GTO M6
Old 01-25-2004, 06:24 PM

My Judge is a '69 ra IV auto hardtop in Verdoro Green. It has the white, olive and yellow stripes. (they had to grow on me) Anyway, other than the Judge option, it has few options. Even the shifter is column shift. Unfortunately the engine is long gone but upon contacting the original purchaser, he bought the car to get the engine then put the engine in his race car and let his wife drive the Judge with a 350 in it. He blew the motor and I got the 350 with the ram air components fron the intake up.
Brent

Old 01-25-2004, 09:07 PM
Ultimate Warrior

I used to own a documented 70 Ram IV Judge. It was a white automatic car.

Mike