Exhaust TECH Mufflers, Headers and Pipes Issues

Old 07-28-2005, 08:01 PM
Senior Chief

Send a message via AIM to GTOYANKEE1970

Hey Everyone

I just had to drop a note, I bought Doug's Headers for the Goat.
They fit GREAT!!! Install went very smooth. I only had to grind down one ear on the lower inside control arm, very minor. I would rather do that than dent the tube for clearance.
No issues with stock linkage at all. Plenty of room. There is probably room for 2" primaries. I went with the 1 3/4 tubes.
I am very pleased with the final product. Took all of 4-5 hours total, taking my time and having some grub in between.

John

Old 08-03-2005, 10:24 AM
Chief Ponti-yacker

Great! Sounds like the Super Comp's install on my Trans Am. I just couldn't believe how easy they went in. And no grinding! I had a mini starter on it already though so that may have put some spin on it if I didn't. And it's a 4-speed so I can't say an auto would have been as smooth.